Join James Day on his journey to change and overhaul his wedding photography digital marketing with creative business coach Jason Naylor from UNFOLD
What’s this Co.Lab
thing all about?
Join us and watch as we completely overhaul the digital marketing of James Day’s online presence:
- improve the performance of his website
- rank higher on Google
- improve his blogging and storytelling across his website
- leverage his email list to gain access to the inboxes of his followers
- … and so much more…
Join James Day as he learns in public, and apply the same learnings to your own digital marketing.
The best part?
This isn’t a webinar, this isn’t a bunch of stories.
You get to participate with us, as we do it live right in front of you!
Co-learning with both James and Jason, bringing the best mixture of emotion, empathy, & strategy.
Each week builds, step by step, on the previous learnings.
And then you take the learnings and tools, and make the same improvements to your own website!
“I don’t know how to change this.
But I know someone who does.
This recent pandemic has poked some holes in my business:
- I’m not first page on Google, and I’m not even close
- I don’t have clear branding across all my digital touchpoints
- I’d like more relationships with more venues and vendors
- I don’t blog or write website articles very often at all
- I don’t use email marketing effectively to reach possible clients
All of this was always important. This situation has poked holes in our web presence.
Let’s change that. Together.
Once in a lifetime
We’ve already run The Co.Lab (with James Day) once as promised, and wrapped up the 11 week program in late September 2020.
We’re now making the video recordings and full online worksheets available for you to purchase!
Whilst you no longer get to participate in the Zoom calls — and no longer receive the one-one-one strategic coaching — you can still be educated and learn digital marketing the same way that James did!
READY TO REINVENT YOUR DIGITAL MARKETING?
Enrolments for the original live version of The Co.Lab with James Day have since closed. However, video recordings and the online worksheets can be purchased, allowing you to work at your own pace.
Purchase the video recordings and online workbook for The Co.Lab (with James Day):
What we’re going to cover
The elusive first page of Google, long tail keywords, site performance, and all the geekery goodness!
How James brings in $100,000+ a year from a single venue, and how to capitalise and multiply that
The best wedding blogs to get featured on, leveraging brands for referrals and the SEO benefits
Spam. Or actually not spam, but email goodness that your clients love and won’t unsubscribe from
How to research and find ideas for articles that your clients are crying out to read and learn from
… and more!
This only scratches the surface of the goodness we’re going to bring to James Day’s website. And, if you join us, yours too!
How does this work?
What is the format?
Weekly calls held on Monday (Australia time) via Zoom
- The programme will run for 11 consecutive weeks
- Each week will build on top of the previous week
- Everything you learn week, you’ll be able to apply to your website
- Calls are limited to 1 hour each – we respect your time
- Participants are restricted in numbers to ensure we can field questions and provide personalised recommendations
When is it happening?
The Co.Lab programme will commence on Monday 13 July 2020, and run for 11 consecutive weeks.
You’ll be welcome to join us LIVE for these Zoom calls (which will occur during Australian working hours), but the programme will be recorded and provided a day later for those that can’t make the weekly appointments.
Further support will be provided to all collaborators via a private group and one-on-one emails.
Who is this for?
This is for you if:
- you’d like your brand to reach more of the ideal clients
- you’d like more enquiries, and more booked weddings
- you’d like the security of a brand that is being found online, repeatedly, day after day
This is also for you if:
- you’re not 1st page on Google
- you don’t know your alt tags from your https
- you’re not blogging regularly (or have simply never blogged)
- you simply never know what to write for your posts
- you don’t have an email list
- you want a more badass and unique brand
- you’re simply not being found by your ideal clients
Our goal for James, and you:
more enquiries, more bookings, more weddings, more money
What’s in it for you?
- Learn from a geeky online strategist as we rebuild the digital marketing of one of the world’s leading wedding photographers
- Watch as we overhaul James’ digital marketing, and provide you the suggestions and tools to improve yours
- Be inspired each week to then implement our suggestions on your own digital marketing
- Come back next week having implemented some of our suggestions
- Weekly homework worksheets, questions, pointers, and thoughts to help you unlock the digital marketing your brand needs