Join James Day on his journey to change and overhaul his wedding photography digital marketing with creative business coach Jason Naylor from UNFOLD
What’s this Co.Lab
thing all about?
You are going to join us as we completely overhaul the digital marketing of James Day’s online presence:
- improve his blogging and storytelling across his website
- rank higher on Google
- strengthen his website brand to align with his social media
- leverage his email list to gain access to the inboxes of his followers
- … and so much more…
Join James Day as he learns in public, and apply the same learnings to your own digital marketing
The best part?
This isn’t a webinar, this isn’t a bunch of stories.
You get to participate with us, as we do it live right in front of you!
Co-learning with both James and Jason, bringing the best mixture of emotion, empathy, & strategy.
Each week builds, step by step, on the previous learnings.
And then you take the learnings and tools, and make the same improvements to your own website!
“I don’t know how to change this.
But I know someone who does.
This recent pandemic has poked some holes in my business:
- I’m not first page on Google, and I’m not even close
- I don’t have clear branding across all my digital touchpoints
- I’d like more relationships with more venues and vendors
- I don’t blog or write website articles very often at all
- I don’t use email marketing effectively to reach possible clients
All of this was always important. This situation has poked holes in our web presence.
Let’s change that. Together.
Once in a lifetime
We’re only running this program once.
This is a discovery and implementation program, and once we have made the changes to James’ marketing footprint, we can’t do it again.
He’ll be on Google, he’ll have better relationships, and his enquiry inbox will be filling up.
We’re so confident in our offerings that we cannot run this specific program with James ever again.
Testimonials for Jason Naylor for other educational & coaching offerings:
“Thank you so much. And a huge thank you for doing these. Blogging & SEO is something I’ve known I’ve needed to dedicate more time to learning and doing and you are giving me the know how, tools and motivation to do it!! You rock!!”