Wondering what I’m working on right NOW?
What am I currently writing about, reading, and working on:
(This /NOW page inspired by Jason Zook and Derek Sivers)
- Launched my YouTube channel – that’s right, I know nothing about YouTube, but I’m learning in public. Join me. I’ve published a total of 7 videos:
- #01 – My Favourite Thing
- #02 – A #Short, how Adobe is lying to you
- #03 – My 5 daily rituals
- #04 – what photographers can learn from a bass guitarist
- #05 – How I carry my Lightroom catalogue with me, and edit ANYWHERE!
- #06 – The quickest way to start a new habit – and break old ones!
- #07 – Lightroom performance, 20 tips to speed up Lightroom for your busy wedding season
- I’m building something new. I’m not saying too much just yet, other than it should help hundreds & thousands of photographers understand how to make money from their wedding photography. More soon!
- 2021 saw me kick off Lunch Hour, a weekly lecture/education series in a similar vein to Blogging Bootcamp last year. You’re all welcome.
- About to kick off The Social Bootcamp. More soon.
- I’ve devoured Atomic Habits, Tiny Habits, and The Power of Habit… there’s a bit of a trend there!
- Wandavision – first 2 episodes: meh… next 2 episodes: AHHHH now I get it. By the end, wished there were more.
Ozark – too many people have recommended it for me to ignore it…..<- abandoned after ~6 episodes
- I’m still exercising 4/5 x week, either running 5km or a gym visit for some shoulder/back work for my posture. Loving the extra energy this is providing me. This is becoming critical to my happiness and wellbeing. Recommended.
- I took on a project / piece of work that seemed completely outside of my comfort zone and my long-term goals, but I’m enjoying it. That’s all I’ll say for now.
This page was updated on May 11, 2021.