Wondering what I’m working on right NOW?
What am I currently writing about, reading, and working on:
(This /NOW page inspired by Jason Zook and Derek Sivers)
- Launched my YouTube channel – that’s right, I know nothing about YouTube, but I’m learning in public. Join me. I’ve published a total of 3 videos:
- #01 – My Favourite Thing
- #02 – A #Short, how Adobe is lying to you
- #03 – My 5 daily rituals
- #04 – what photographers can learn from a bass guitarist
- #04 – Lightroom performance, 20 tips to speed up Lightroom for your busy wedding season
- 2021 saw me kick off Lunch Hour, a weekly lecture/education series in a similar vein to Blogging Bootcamp last year. You’re all welcome.
- About to kick off The Social Bootcamp. More soon.
- Starting reading “The Body” by Bill Bryson and I can’t put it down. Just love his easy style of writing, and the shear breadth of knowledge he crams into his books. Every paragraph is illuminating for me, I knew so little about this human body prior to this book.
- Wandavision – first 2 episodes: meh… next 2 episodes: AHHHH now I get it.
Ozark – too many people have recommended it for me to ignore it…..<- abandoned after ~6 episodes
- I’m still exercising 4/5 x week, either running 5km or a gym visit for some shoulder/back work for my posture. Loving the extra energy this is providing me. This is becoming critical to my happiness and wellbeing. Recommended.
- Started TM (Transcendental Meditation), too early to decipher the difference it’s making, hang in there
- more soon…
This page was updated on March 11, 2021.