Wondering what I’m working on right NOW?
What am I currently writing about, reading, and working on:
(This /NOW page inspired by Jason Zook and Derek Sivers)
- Launched my YouTube channel – that’s right, I know nothing about YouTube, but I’m learning in public. Join me.
- I’ve published a total of 3 videos:
- #01 – My Favourite Thing
- #02 – A #Short, how Adobe is lying to you
- #03 – My 5 daily rituals
- #04 – what photographers can learn from a bass guitarist
- Today is my last episode of Blogging Bootcamp for 2020. In all, I’ve delivered 21 FREE webinars / events / lectures / presentations since sometime in May, which has been great for building my community, building my confidence, and building my skills. More of this in 2021.
- Starting reading “The Body” by Bill Bryson and I can’t put it down. Just love his easy style of writing, and the shear breadth of knowledge he crams into his books. Every paragraph is illuminating for me, I knew so little about this human body prior to this book.
- The Nice Guys – missed this in 2016, but good slapstick action, hugely enjoyable
- The Queen’s Gambit – best telly since Breaking Bad, you know it
- Ozark – too many people have recommended it for me to ignore it, so far 4 episodes in….. hmmmmm
- I’m increasing my exercise to 4/5 x week, either running 5km or a gym visit for some shoulder/back work for my posture. Loving the extra energy this is providing me. This is becoming critical to my happiness and wellbeing. Recommended.
- Children finishing the school year this week, so currently working on holiday schedules with my wife – who works what days / times of the day.
This page was updated on December 16, 2020.