Wondering what I’m working on right NOW?
What am I currently writing about, reading, and working on:
(This /NOW page inspired by Jason Zook and Derek Sivers)
- Launched my YouTube channel – that’s right, I know nothing about YouTube, but I’m learning in public. Join me. I’ve published a total of 7 videos:
- #01 – My Favourite Thing
- #02 – A #Short, how Adobe is lying to you
- #03 – My 5 daily rituals
- #04 – what photographers can learn from a bass guitarist
- #05 – How I carry my Lightroom catalogue with me, and edit ANYWHERE!
- #06 – The quickest way to start a new habit – and break old ones!
- #07 – Lightroom performance, 20 tips to speed up Lightroom for your busy wedding season
I abandoned YouTube. One day I’ll create a video about why, but ultimately it wasn’t fun. Life should be more fun.
- I’m still building something in the education space. It’s not sexy or glamorous or even visible – completely behind the scenes and under the hood, and that’s how I like it.
- I’m no longer teaching. My time is all mine.
- How to Be Human – by: New Scientist – fascinating bite-sized nuggets into the brain & body
- Trainwreck: Woodstock ’99 – wow
- For All Mankind – seemed to fly under most people’s radars but legitimately genius television
Ozark – too many people have recommended it for me to ignore it…..<- abandoned after ~6 episodes
- Slowly easing back into running after damaging my toe in what wasn’t a break but had me hobbling for 6 weeks and might as well have been. Slowly but surely back into it.
- Spending as much time as I can with my kids. Plus building a fence and completely re-landscaping my front lawn.
This page was updated on Nov 11, 2022.